Tuesday 11 January 2011

When night has come...

I started to jog since yesterday.  On New Year's Day my friends and I decided to complete a run of 5km next month to celebrate our birthdays.  Compared to a few months ago, it's getting warmer in London and it's good time to start jogging. I just run around the house, Ealing and Hanwell etc for 30 mins everyday.  It's important to continue running everyday, so I don't want to run for a long time once.

Jogging while watching the scenery is much more fun for me than running in the gym, maybe because I grew up in the countryside?  To my surprise, running changes my body's condition completely.  I love chocolates normally, but after jogging, I felt like eating fresh fruits rather than them.  I'm sure moving our body is good for our body and soul.
 
The above photo was taken before leaving my house for a jog.

No comments:

Post a Comment